· There is no localized application
· This is the localized application of dyes/pigments on the fabric according to design.
· Color is applied in form of solution
· Colour is applied in form of thick paste
· Fabric, yarn and fibers are dyed
· Fabric is only printed
· Generally a colour is used.
· One or more colour is used
· Thickener is not used.
· Thickener is used
· Steaming is not required on dyed mtl.
· Steaming is used in the printed fabric for fixation
· More time is required
· Less time is required
· Less expensive
· More expensive
· Much amount of water is used
· Less amount of water is used.
· Liquor ratio is high.
· Liquor Ratio is less.